The Council meets three to four times per year to fulfill the mandate of the Regulated Health Professions Act, 1991 ( RHPA ). Such meetings are open to the public, as are the Council meetings of all other regulated health professions.
Upcoming Council Meeting:
Day: Friday, March 3, 2017
Time: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
365 Bloor Street East
Suite 1606, Toronto, ON M4W 3L4
For the next Council agenda click here
Future Council Meeting Dates (mark your calendars)
Friday, June 23, 2017
Friday, September 29, 2017
Friday, December 8, 2017
Friday, March 16, 2018
Friday, June 15, 2018
If you wish to attend a meeting of the Council, please advise the College office at (416) 925-6331, ext. 227 / toll-free 1-888-236-4326 / firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve space.
The College of Denturists of Ontario is a member of the Federation of Regulatory Health Colleges of Ontario.
The Council receives reports from the Statutory Committees and ratifies the decisions taken by the Executive Committee between Council Meetings.
As required by the legislation, the Council is composed of at least twelve members, at least five but no more than seven persons, whom are appointed by the Lieutenant Governor in Council. Elections to Council of the College are conducted in June of each year.
The current composition of the Council is as follows:
- Alexia Lanoue, Denturist - District 1
- Joey Della Marina Denturist - District 2
- Patrick McCabe, Denturist - District 3
- Peter Cassano, Denturist - District 4
- Mordey Shuhendler, Denturist - District 5
- Luc Tran, Denturist - District 6
- Michael Vout Jr., Denturist - District 7 - Vice President
- Keith Collins, Denturist - District 8
- Anita Kiriakou - Public Member
- Hanno Weinberger - Public Member - President
- Barbara Smith - Public Member
- Ivan McFarlane - Public Member
- Arnella Csongradi - Public Member
- Mark Fenn - Public Member
- Wangari Muriuki - Public Member