Si vous desirez obtenir les informations du site en français, veuillez contacter le bureau a 416-925-6331 ext. 227 ou par email: Merci!


What's New

Applying for a Certificate of Registration

Si vous desirez obtenir les informations du site en français, cliquez ICI. 

Applicants for a Certificate of Registration must meet the following non-exemptible registration requirements:

  • Applicants must have a diploma in denture therapy or denturism from
    • George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology,
    • any other institution that, in the opinion of the Registration Committee, issues an equivalent diploma or degree
  • Applicants must have successfully completed the College Qualifying Examination
    • An application for a Certificate of Registration must be submitted within 12 months of successfully completing the Qualifying Examination. 
  • Applicants must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada or have authorization under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (Canada)


How to Apply for a Certificate of Registration


  • Click here and log onto your profile to start the online application.

  Assemble the required supporting documents:  

  1. A copy of a Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check provided from your local police department or RCMP detachment for out of province applicants.
  2.  Notarized copy of denturism diploma.
    • Electronic copies downloaded from your educational institutions records portal are acceptable. For international applicants, the diploma found within the third-party credentialling report e.g. WES report, will be sufficient if already on file.
  3.  Notarized copy of proof of citizenship, permanent residency or legal authority to work in Canada (if not already on file).
    • e.g. notarized copy of Canadian passport, permanent residence card, valid work permit, or birth certificate. 
  4. Language Proficiency Report (Test Results) if applicable.
    • if you did not complete your relevant health care education and instruction in English or French, you are required to demonstrate proficiency in English or French.
    • Please review the policy for additional information including which language tests are acceptable and the minimum score required.
  5. If you are registered as a health care professional in another juridiction, complete and forward to the appropriate regulatory body, any Certificates of Professional Conduct (Form B2) (where applicable)
  6. Upload all supporting documentation on the online portal directly.