Si vous desirez obtenir les informations du site en français, veuillez contacter le bureau a 416-925-6331 ext. 227 ou par email: Merci!

Registered Denturists

What's New

  • Feb 12 Update - Mario Mouamer - Notice of Criminal Proceedings Mr. Mouamer was criminally charged with 17 counts of sexual assault on June 19, 2017 by the Windsor Police Service, contrary to section 271 of the Criminal Code of Canada. The trial began Feb. 10, 2020 and has been scheduled until Feb. 28, 2020 at the Superior Court of Justice in Windsor, Ontario. The College is following the trial closely and will provide pertinent updates should there be further concerns to public safety. Read More
  • Feb 7 New Public Appointee Mr. Gaganjot Singh has joined Council as a Public Appointee effective January 31, 2020. Welcome, Mr. Singh! Read More

Maintaining your Certificate of Authorization

Change of Shareholders

Registered Denturists who hold a  health profession corporation Certificate of Authorization are required to submit a Notice of Change of Shareholders to the College when there are changes to the status of shareholders in their Health Profession Corporation.   


Change of Address and Contact Information to the Corporation

Under Article 34.01 of the College By-laws, health profession corporations are required to inform the College in writing within 30 days of a change to their Corporation address, practice address, and contact information.   In addition to providing the College with a notice of these changes, registered Denturists who hold a Certificate of Authorization are required to make any updates of this nature in the online member portal using their Certificate of Authorization login. 

Change of Corporation Name or Changes to Articles of Incorporation 

Under the Regulated Health Professions Act and the College By-laws, Health Profession Corporations are required to notify the College within 30 days of a change to their Corporation name and any changes in the articles of incorporation. Notice must be in writing and include a copy of the Certificate of Amendment provided by the Ministry of Government Services.



Upon amalgamation with another Corporation, a Health Profession Corporation ceases to exist as an entity separate from the newly amalgamated Corporation, and its Certificate of Authorization may be revoked.
In the event of revocation of an existing Certificate of Authorization, as a result of amalgamation, the new Corporation formed as a result of the amalgamation must operate under a newly issued Certificate of Authorization.  

Contact: Megan Callaway, Manager, Council & Corporate Services
T: (416) 925-6331 ext. 226 • TF: 1 (888) 236-4326 ext. 226